Dr. Victor Tamashiro, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Tamashiro completed a residency at Miami Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics Johns Hopkins Hosp, Neurology. He currently practices at Providence Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tamashiro is board certified in Pediatrics.
Providence Pediatrics14901 Rinaldi St Ste 300, Mission Hills, CA 91345 Existing Patients: (818) 365-7783
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado, Medical School — 1983
- Miami Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics Johns Hopkins Hosp, Neurology, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamashiro?
I came to this office when I was a little girl. Now I bring my son's here, oldest is 10 and youngest is 3. I trust this doctor with everything. He is patient, polite, and thorough when discussing your child's symptoms/treatment. Every time I leave his office, I know where my children are in their development. He always provides additional information that you can take home to read up on. He has helped with coupons for over the counter medicines, and even gave me sample size formula cans when my son was still a newborn. The office is very kid friendly with decals on the wall, magazines, and TVs with kids shows and health news. The staff is amazing, when you call they always try to schedule you for next available appointment or work with your schedule. Overall all I love bringing my kids here and would highly recommend this place.