Dr. Corrigan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Corrigan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Corrigan completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Corrigan is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corrigan?
He saved me from open heart surgery and recovery with another Doctor by putting in 3 stents. He is very attentive, informative, competent, and concerned about your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victor Corrigan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corrigan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corrigan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corrigan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Corrigan's office is located at 95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital