Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Antonacci completed a residency at St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Antonacci is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Otto E. Aufranc Fellow In Total Joint Reconstruction and Revision Arthroplasty, The New England Baptist Hospital 1986, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- The Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antonacci?
My visit today at OrthoIllinois with Dr. Antonacci was very professional, friendly and informative. It has been 3 years since my hip replacement and everything is going well. I would highly recommend Dr. Antonacci to anyone who has any hip problems.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital