Dr. McCarren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vicki McCarren, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. McCarren completed a residency at Mt Carmel Med Center. She currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group- Palmer and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCarren is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Carmel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group- Palmer8592 POTTER PARK DR, Sarasota, FL 34238 Existing Patients: (941) 921-6618
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCarren?
Dr McCarren is both professional and personable in her manner. Although her office seems like a very busy place, I never feel rushed by her. She addresses all problems, issues and concerns with careful consideration of all the factors involved. As an RN I am interested in the rationale behind her decisions and she always communicates it clearly. That gives me a lot of confidence in her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCarren accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCarren frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Bird Flu, and Swine Flu.
Dr. McCarren's office is located at 8592 POTTER PARK DR, Sarasota, FL 34238. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Venice Regional Bayfront Health