Dr. Latham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vicki Latham, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Latham completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. She currently practices at Bon Secours Canal Crossing Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bon Secours Canal Crossing Internal Medicine
Bon Secours Canal Crossing Internal Medicine115 S 15th St Ste 501, Richmond, VA 23219 Existing Patients: (804) 298-3460
Bon Secours Sports Medicine & Primary Care
Bon Secours Sports Medicine and Primary Care2401 W Leigh St Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23220 Existing Patients: (804) 325-8801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latham?
Dr Latham doesn’t treat you as a number but is genuinely concerned about your care She takes her time and allows you to explain what you feel and gets to know you as a person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vicki Latham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Latham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Latham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Latham frequently treats Obesity, Limb Pain, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Latham's office is located at 115 S 15th St Ste 501, Richmond, VA 23219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital