Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Vicki Baker, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Oklahoma Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Northeastern Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ou Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Oklahoma Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 11212 E 48TH ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 556-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker helped me thru the process where the surgeon did not inform me of everything I needed to know. She also helped me to transfer to a breast specialist that cares. I sing her praises all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Esophageal Cancer.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 11212 E 48TH ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Health System
- Saint Francis Hospital
- St. John Medical Center