Dr. Poochikian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bladensburg, MD. Dr. Poochikian completed a residency at Providence Hospital. He currently practices at Vicken Poochikian MD P A and is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cairo U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, French, Hindi, Spanish
Vicken Poochikian MD P A5632 Annapolis Rd Ste 3, Bladensburg, MD 20710 Existing Patients: (301) 779-7608
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poochikian?
Absolutely best doctor I have met. The process was flawless. I proudly recommend him to anyone needing a physician in our area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vicken Poochikian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Poochikian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Poochikian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Poochikian frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Arthritis, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Poochikian's office is located at 5632 Annapolis Rd Ste 3, Bladensburg, MD 20710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Poochikian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Community Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
- UM Prince George's Hospital Center