Dr. Vibhu Kshettry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kshettry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vibhu Kshettry, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Kshettry completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at Surgical Consultants Minneapolis Cardio-thoracic and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kshettry is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Bronx Lebanon/Albert Einste, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bronx Lebanon/Albert Einste, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St Francis Heart Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Rohtak, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgical Consultants Minneapolis Cardio-thoracic920 E 28th St Ste 610, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kshettry?
Dr. Vibu Kshettry is a fabulous surgeon. In 2002 he explained that I needed my mitral valve repaired. He was always calm, kind and caring. He told me that we were going to go for the goal to REPAIR my mitral valve rather than replacing it. He repaired it!!! He visited me in the hospital multiple times after the surgery and was very kind. His staff was super helpful in coordinating the surgery and helping me with my time off after the surgery, so that I could rest and heal. A++
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kshettry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kshettry frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Kshettry's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 610, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kshettry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital