Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Vetta Higgs, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Higgs completed a residency at E Carolina Univ Pitt Co Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Regional Oncology, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Higgs is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wake Forest Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- E Carolina Univ Pitt Co Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- E Carolina Univ, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Oncology, LLC
Regional Oncology, LLC1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 320-8780
Annie Penn Cancer Center
Annie Penn Hospital618 S Main St, Reidsville, NC 27320 Existing Patients: (336) 951-4501
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Higgs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Higgs frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Higgs' office is located at 1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Higgs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.