Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Veronica Vedensky, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Westwood, MA. Dr. Vedensky completed a residency at Carney Hospital. She currently practices at Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Inc. and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vedensky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- First Moscow Medical Institute, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Russian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vedensky?
She is an excellent PCP. She listened to my issues and recommended/refereed me to brilliant specialists at BID who helped me quickly with my condition. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vedensky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vedensky frequently treats Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis, Herpes Simplex Infection, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Vedensky's office is located at 100 Brigham Way, Westwood, MA 02090. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vedensky speaks Russian, French, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Inc.100 Brigham Way, Westwood, MA 02090 (877) 937-8128