Dr. Vatsavayi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Venugopal Vatsavayi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Vatsavayi completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Clinic General Psychaitry Associates and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Value Options
- Vantage Health Plan
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baton Rouge Clinic General Psychaitry Associates3401 North Blvd Ste 100, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Existing Patients: (225) 381-2621
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vatsavayi?
I have been seeing psychiatrists for over 30 years. He is by far the best one I have ever dealt with. He is kind, caring, and actually LISTENS to you. I feel so much better after finally getting on the right medications. 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Venugopal Vatsavayi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vatsavayi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vatsavayi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vatsavayi frequently treats Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Anxiety, and Nondependent Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Vatsavayi's office is located at 3401 North Blvd Ste 100, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center