Dr. Konala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Venu Konala, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Konala completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Precision Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Highlands Arh Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Konala is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Texas Tech University, Fellowship Hospital
- Rangaraya Med Coll Andhra U, Medical School
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Chesterfield Royal Infirmary, Uk, Other Education — 2009
- Huddersfield Royal Infrmy, Other Education — 2009
- Hull Royal Infirmary, Other Education — 2008
- Prince Philip Hospital, Uk, Other Education — 2007
- West Wales General Hospital, Uk, Other Education — 2006
- Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Uk, Other Education — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Precision Cancer Centers
Abcc122 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 836-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Konala?
VERY COMPETENT AND PROFESSIONAL.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Venu Konala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Konala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Konala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Konala frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Konala's office is located at 122 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highlands Arh Regional Medical Center
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center