Dr. Venki Paramesh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paramesh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Venki Paramesh, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Paramesh completed a residency at Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi. He currently practices at Gundersen Lutheran Clinic Pharmacy and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paramesh is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi, Residency Hospital
- University Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Az College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Medical Sciences Complex, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paramesh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paramesh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paramesh frequently treats Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Paramesh's office is located at 1836 S Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paramesh speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paramesh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center