Dr. Venkatesh Raman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Raman completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Georgetown Univ Hosp Crdlgy and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Georgetown Univ Hosp Crdlgy
Mental Health Care Inpatient Unit-medstar Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Fl 5, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-5111
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Nat Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raman?
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital