Dr. Venkataranga Nallapareddygari, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in North Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Nallapareddygari completed a residency at Saint Vincent Health Center. He currently practices at Venkata Nallapareddgari and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nallapareddygari is board certified in Family Practice.
Venkata Nallapareddgari103 Lisa Pl Ste 4, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Existing Patients: (732) 200-1087
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
- Saint Vincent Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nallapareddygari?
I had a very bad cough and chest congestion. I could not lie on bed and could only sleep seating on Sofa. I was treated by another doctor for one week, no improvement. Then I switched over to Dr. Nallapareddygari. He quickly and correctly diagnosed that I had Pneumonia, confirmed it by Chest X-ray and gave excellent treatment. I was OK and comfortable within a week. Thank you Doctor.
- Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital