Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-4600 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Veli Topkara, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Veli Topkara, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Center/Advanced Cardiac Care and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Topkara is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Center/Advanced Cardiac Care
Columbia Presbyterian Hospital622 W 168th St Ph 1267, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Topkara?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Topkara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Topkara frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Pericardial Disease, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Topkara's office is located at 622 W 168th St Ph 1267, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Topkara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.