Dr. Charu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Veena Charu, MD is a hematology specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Charu completed a residency at Bergen Pines Co Med Ctr. She currently practices at Pacific Cancer Medical Center and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Charu is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Bergen Pines Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- ARTA Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Monarch Healthcare
- Orange County Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Regal Medical Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Tagalog
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charu?
She is a wonderful Dr and person
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Veena Charu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Charu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charu frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Charu's office is located at 1801 W Romneya Dr Ste 203, Anaheim, CA 92801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Charu speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center