Click here to compare with other Nephrology & Hypertension Specialists.
Dr. Veeda Landeras, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Landeras completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education. She currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landeras is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education, Residency Hospital
- University Of Jordan Faculty Of Med Amman Jordan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landeras?
This doctor is amazing! I saw her for the first time yesterday.... she is knowledgeable, and listened to all of my concerns. I never felt rushed. She is personable and extraordinarily smart! Her office staff was nice and I got a new patient appointment rather quickly. WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Landeras has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Landeras frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Landeras' office is located at 2740 W Foster Ave Ste 415, Chicago, IL 60625. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landeras speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital