Dr. Vaughn Dobalian, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Dobalian completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C. He currently practices at Beaches Family Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobalian is board certified in Family Practice.
Beaches Family Medicine
Beaches Family Medicine465 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Existing Patients: (904) 247-1911
- Brooklyn Law School Jd Degree 1998, Other Education — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1983
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobalian?
Very thoughtful sharp physician who treated me not only for a substance issue but also focused of heart health and prevention of stroke which runs in my family and no other physician ever addressed even when I inquired about these issues! When I saw a cardiology specialist he was very pleased that Dr Dobalian was my Doctor treating me to prevent stroke and heart attack, and stated that all physician should be!
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Mayo Clinic