Dr. Vatsala Kesavulu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kesavulu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vatsala Kesavulu, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Kesavulu completed a residency at University Tex Health Science Center. She currently practices at Department of Surgical Education. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kesavulu is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- University Tex Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Tex Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Rose Hospital
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals - Siena Campus3001 Saint Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052 Existing Patients: (702) 616-5000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kesavulu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kesavulu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kesavulu frequently treats Low Blood Oxygen Level, Asthma, and Dehydration.
Dr. Kesavulu's office is located at 400 W Pueblo St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kesavulu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.