Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peiris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vasum Peiris, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Peiris completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at CHILDRENS NATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peiris is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Vermont, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peiris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peiris frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Treadmill Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Peiris' office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peiris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.