Dr. Vasthi Wilson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vasthi Wilson, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology. She currently practices at New Jersey Health Network and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2003
- Oxford U, Other Education — 1999
- Wellesley College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Jersey Health Network
New Jersey Health Network2500 English Creek Ave Ste 400, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Existing Patients: (609) 677-7700
The Plastic Surgery Center
Cape May Office106 Court House South Dennis Rd Ste 200, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 Existing Patients: (609) 463-3222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson is extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and exceptional at what she does. She takes the time to explain everything in a way the normal person can understand. A great Radiation Oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Prostate Cancer, SPECT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 2500 English Creek Ave Ste 400, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus