Dr. Dimas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vassilis Dimas, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Dimas completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at JPS Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dimas is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
JPS Cardiology Clinic
JPS Cardiology Clinic1400 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 702-6926
JPS Physicians Group INT
Jps Health Network1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 927-3941
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dimas?
Just came from my appointment with Dr.Dimas 1.5 years after my Ablation procedure for AFib...He's the greatest guy ,very down to earth and a straight shooter ...this was my second ablation ...the first being at Baylor Heart in Plano well it didn't last but a year and my AFib returned...Dr Dina's I feel has given me a second chance at life so I can be able spend quality time with my family especially my new Granddaughter! So thank you Dr.Dimas and your excellent staff at JPS ! You all Rock!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vassilis Dimas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dimas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dimas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dimas frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dimas' office is located at 1400 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- JPS Family Health Center
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital