Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Babaliaros completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Heart Center and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babaliaros is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Emory Clinic Heart Center
Emory Clinic Heart Center1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 (404) 778-2898
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babaliaros?
Dr. B. Took care of my father during a most difficult year. He always remembered our family names even after the first visit. He gave us reassurances for procedures and gave my father a better quality of life, even at the end. This Dr. and his staff are truly remarkable.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown