Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Vasili Lendel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Lendel completed a residency at Milton Hershey Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lendel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Penn State's Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2006
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lendel?
I am so impressed with Doctor Lendel as a doctor. He is personable and easy to talk to concerning your condition. Although we couldn't find a reason for my immediate symptoms, I came away feeling like i was in safe hands and he cared. I know physicians have a lot of pressure on them. However, sometimes I feel like the medical field is more concerned with numbers than people. I Thank God for Doctor Lendel. Ellason Castiglione
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lendel frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lendel's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Chambers Memorial Hospital