Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (845) 723-2671.
Dr. Varun Modi, MD
New Patient(845) 723-2671
Dr. Varun Modi, MD is a hematology specialist in Middletown, NY. He currently practices at Garnet Health Doctors, PC and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Modi is board certified in Hematology.
Garnet Health Doctors, PC
Garnet Health Doctors - Middletown707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940 Existing Patients: (845) 723-2671
Garnet Health Medical Center707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940 Existing Patients: (845) 383-7111
Garnet Health Doctors - Harris68 Harris Bushville Rd, Harris, NY 12742 Existing Patients: (845) 383-7093
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris Campus68 Harris Bushville Rd, Harris, NY 12742 Existing Patients: (845) 383-7109
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Modi?
Dr. Modi changed my life and Truly Changed my life i relocated from ga with a lot of problems that he was able to correct
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills
- Cox Medical Center South
- Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills – Grover M. Hermann Hospital Division
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varun Modi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Modi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Modi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Modi frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Modi's office is located at 707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Modi speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Modi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.