Dr. Vartgez Mansourian, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mansourian completed a residency at AI DuPont Inst. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mansourian is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Vanderbilt Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Vanderbilt Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 520, Nashville, TN 37207 (615) 322-0738
- AI DuPont Inst, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Moss Rehab Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1988
- American General
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Prime Health Services
- Signature Health Alliance
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mansourian?
I was treated by Dr. Mansourian approximately 10 yrs ago while he was practicing in Boca Raton, Florida. Due to a spine injury suffered yrs ago it got to the point where pills and steroid injections were not really helping. Dr Mansourian came up with an alternative type of treatment and for that I will be forever grateful. It changed my life and as a result I can proudly say that with his help I was able to start reducing the dose of the fentanyl patches and cut back on other pain medicine.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center