Dr. Varqa Rouhipour, MD is a trauma medicine specialist in Campbell, CA. He currently practices at South Bay Orthopedic and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rouhipour is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
South Bay Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
South Bay Orthopedic and Sports Medicine221 E Hacienda Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 Existing Patients: (408) 376-3380
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rouhipour?
Dr. Rouhipour is an amazing surgeon. A year ago, I was run over by an SUV while on my bicycyle and had 16 broken bones and several small fractures. This man spent 11 hours in the operating room putting my broken body back together and I am almost fully recovered. His skills and surgical technique are second to none and even for the most difficult work, I trust this man to fix any ortho issue. Being in the medical field myself, (cardiology) I see a great deal of doctors, Dr. R is the best.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center