Dr. Vardui Arutyunyan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arutyunyan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vardui Arutyunyan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Arutyunyan completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. She currently practices at Nirupa Vignarajan MD Inc and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Yerevan State Medical University Named For Mkhitar Heratsi, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nirupa Vignarajan MD Inc1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 309, Glendale, CA 91205 Existing Patients: (818) 553-1020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arutyunyan?
I came in to get week-long stomach pains I was having checked out, she quickly diagnosed the problem and answered all of my questions. Staff smiled and were nice and my time spent in the waiting room was short.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arutyunyan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arutyunyan frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Arutyunyan's office is located at 1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 309, Glendale, CA 91205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arutyunyan speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arutyunyan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center