Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258.
Dr. Varaporn Treemaneekarn, DO
Dr. Varaporn Treemaneekarn, DO is a internal medicine specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Treemaneekarn completed a residency at Oakwood South Shore Medical Center. She currently practices at Meritas Health North Kansas City and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Treemaneekarn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oakwood South Shore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Treemaneekarn?
Dr. Treemaneekarn is thorough, kind, thoughtful. Wonderful doctor!
- North Kansas City Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Treemaneekarn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Varaporn Treemaneekarn, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Treemaneekarn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Treemaneekarn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Treemaneekarn frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Treemaneekarn's office is located at 2700 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 400 400, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.