Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Vanitha Vasudevan, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Vasudevan completed a residency at J F K Medical Center. She currently practices at Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vasudevan is board certified in General Surgery.
- J F K Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, Department Of Surgery, Division Of Pediatric Surgery, Miami, Fl-Pediatric Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology
Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology7150 W 20th Ave Ste 615, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 820-6657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasudevan?
Dr. Vanitha Vasudevan is what we say she is an "OLD FASHIONED" Doctor. She takes her time in explaining everything that relates to your condition. I am a very satisfied patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vasudevan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vasudevan frequently treats Gastrotomy, Port Placements or Replacements, and Tracheal Surgery.
Dr. Vasudevan's office is located at 7150 W 20th Ave Ste 615, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vasudevan speaks Tamil, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital