Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasper accepts your insurance.
Dr. VanIa Kasper, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kasper completed a residency at SUNY Downstate. She currently practices at Children's Hospital of Newyork. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasper is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2012
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 2008
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasper frequently treats Ultrasound, Endoanal, Ultrasound, Esophageal, and Liver Function Test.
Dr. Kasper's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Hospital of Newyork3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-2500