Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Vani Rao, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Rao completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. She currently practices at 1020 19th Street N.W, Suite 625, DC 20036 and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rao is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Roanoke Meml Vamc, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rao frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 1020 19th St Nw Ste 625, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao speaks Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center