Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD
Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD is
- Paparella Ear, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Univ of IL Coll of Med, Medical School — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2004
- BROWN UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothholtz?
I had a badly deviated septum causing a lot of discomfort. I was previously treated by a different ENT but didn't feel comfortable with them for the surgery. I liked how thoroughly Dr. Rothholtz went over what needed to be done, how she was going to do it, and what my outcome expectations should be. She did a great job, and now that we're a few months past the septoplasty w/ turbinate reduction, I feel so much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rothholtz's profile.
Dr. Rothholtz in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothholtz frequently treats the following conditions: Earwax Buildup, Throat Pain and Vertigo. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothholtz's office is located at 414 N Camden Dr Ste 975 Beverly Hills, CA 90210. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothholtz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Vanessa Rothholtz, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Pacific Coast ENT
Beverly Hills Audiology PC414 N Camden Dr Ste 975, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 926-1573
Otosurgical Group Medical Clinc
Otosurgical Group Medical Clinc2080 Century Park E Ste 1609, Los Angeles, CA 90067 Existing Patients: (310) 201-0717