Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. She currently practices at The Endocrinology Wellness Institute and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Internship Hospital — 2000
- UNIV OF PR SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1999
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1999
- University of Puerto Rico, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CeltiCare Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez is an attentive, patient and "hands on" diabetes specialist. . Dr. Rodriguez is an expert in insulin pump therapy and CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring). She is always patient and has the expert ability to treat the most difficult cases of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 13660 S Jog Rd Ste 2, Delray Beach, FL 33446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Delray Medical Center