Click here to compare with other Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Vanessa Tolbert, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Tolbert completed a residency at University Of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Mary Bridge Children's Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolbert is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of California at San Francisco/Benioff Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolbert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolbert frequently treats Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Tolbert's office is located at 311 S L St Fl 1 West Wing, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolbert speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tolbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Mary Bridge Children's Hematology/Oncology
Mary Bridge Children's Outpatient Center311 S L St Fl 1 West Wing, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 403-3481