Dr. Risko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wanessa Risko, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Watertown, MA. Dr. Risko completed a residency at Umass Med Center. She currently practices at Beth Israel Lahey Health At Home - Watertown and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umass Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Lahey Health At Home - Watertown1 Arsenal Market Pl, Watertown, MA 02472 Existing Patients: (617) 673-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Risko?
I highly recommend Dr. Risko and Mary Sabatino, NP! They are kind and caring, my three daughters always enjoy going to see them. The office is nice and clean and their COVID19 policy has made care efficient and easy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wanessa Risko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Risko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Risko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Risko frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Risko's office is located at 1 Arsenal Market Pl, Watertown, MA 02472. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Risko speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital