Dr. Mendez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Mendez completed a residency at University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mendez is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Tulane University Medical Center and Affiliates, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Florida International University School of Public Health, Other Education — 2008
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 2006
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Institute of Plant-Based Medicine17 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 110, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 404-4444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendez?
I love Dr. Vanessa because she takes her time to educate you on proper nutrition instead of just giving a prescription to help your problem . She is not a basic doctor . She educates her self daily on holistic and plant eating benefits .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendez frequently treats Gastritis, Abdominal Pain, and Constipation.
Dr. Mendez's office is located at 17 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 110, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.