Click here to compare with other Prenatal Care Specialists.
Dr. Vanessa Parisi, DO is a prenatal care specialist in Nutley, NJ. and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Andrew Taylor Still University, Other Education — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parisi?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Parisi to my family and friends. She made me feel very comfortable during my visit and she took the time to answer any questions I had. She also gave me a few options for a problem I have been experiencing. Her office staff is also very helpful and nice. I had a great experience overall and will continue to see Dr. Parisi in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parisi frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Dr. Parisi's office is located at 181 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parisi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parisi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- 1 181 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110 Existing Patients: (973) 542-8771