Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD is a hematology specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Brown U/Rhode Island Hosp. She currently practices at Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Hematology.
- Brown U/Mirian Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Brown U/Rhode Island Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brown U/Rhode Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc330 Washington St Ste 220, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 886-8362
- 2 584 Norwich Rd Ste 200, Plainfield, CT 06374 Existing Patients: (860) 230-2836
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson has seen me for many years and is always willing to fit me into her busy schedule at a moment's notice. She is easy to talk to and is knowledgable in all of her care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 330 Washington St Ste 220, Norwich, CT 06360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital