Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (765) 217-6473.
Dr. Vandana Raman, MD
New Patient(765) 217-6473
Dr. Vandana Raman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lafayette, IN. Dr. Raman completed a residency at St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center. She currently practices at IU Health Arnett Cancer Care and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raman is board certified in Hematology.
IU Health Arnett Cancer Care420 N 26th St, Lafayette, IN 47904 Existing Patients: (765) 217-6473
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raman?
I am so thrilled to have found Dr. Raman. On the day my bloodwork came back abnormal to my GP's office about 9 months ago, I was referred to Dr. Raman. She was able to see me that same day. She has been amazing in terms of spending a surprising amount of time with me to explain my condition, a rare leukemia, the treatment plan, and everything in between. I feel incredibly comforted by her approach. The WC office staff is 100% amazing as well!
- Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vandana Raman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raman frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Raman's office is located at 420 N 26th St, Lafayette, IN 47904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raman speaks Tamil, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.