Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (540) 210-3529.
Dr. Vandana Karri, MD is a hematology specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Karri completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. She currently practices at LewisGale Physicians ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Psychiatry and is affiliated with Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- King George Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Andhra Medical College, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LewisGale Physicians ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Psychiatry
Oncology1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3529
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karri?
Very good visit. Also found out that I will need iron infused. Dr Karri is going to have infusion center call me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vandana Karri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karri frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Karri's office is located at 1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karri speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski
- Lewisgale Medical Center