Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abramson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vandana Abramson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Abramson completed a residency at Bringham Womens Hosp. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Breast Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abramson is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Univeristy Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Bringham Womens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Breast Center
Vanderbilt One Hundred Oaks Breast Center719 Thompson Ln Ste 25000, Nashville, TN 37204 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2064
Vanderbilt University Medical Center2220 PIERCE AVE, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-8422
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abramson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abramson frequently treats Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.
Dr. Abramson's office is located at 719 Thompson Ln Ste 25000, Nashville, TN 37204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abramson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.