Dr. Valli Kodali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kodali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Valli Kodali, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Kodali completed a residency at Wm Beaumont Hosp, Gastroenterology Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Other Specialty Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Park Gastroenterologist Associates and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kodali is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Gastroenterology Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Other Specialty Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Andhra Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kodali?
Had a Good Experience for the Treatment of Gastric issue. Its now completely resolved
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kodali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kodali frequently treats Esophageal Disorders, Liver Disease, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Kodali's office is located at 7560 Carpenter Fire Station Rd Ste 303, Cary, NC 27519. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kodali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Park Gastroenterologist Associates
Park Gastroenterologist Associates7560 Carpenter Fire Station Rd Ste 303, Cary, NC 27519 Existing Patients: (919) 650-6461