Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Valerie Vilbert, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Vilbert completed a residency at Bryn Mawr Family Practice. She currently practices at Tick Borne Disease Center of Sepa and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vilbert is board certified in Family Practice.
- Bryn Mawr Family Practice, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tick Borne Disease Center of Sepa915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste D500, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 235-4100
Exton Family Medicine,Exton,PA, Exton, PA
Exton Family Medicine495 Thomas Jones Way Ste 306, Exton, PA 19341 Existing Patients: (484) 879-6992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vilbert?
Dr. Vilbert is probably the most thorough primary care physician I have ever had! She goes over everything and then follows up on other issues you previously brought up in past visits. She will even call you personally after she researches something for you. I am very happy with the care we get from her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vilbert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vilbert frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Overweight.
Dr. Vilbert's office is located at 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste D500, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital