Dr. Valerie Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Valerie Brown, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. She currently practices at Penn State Health Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Health Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Penn State Health Pediatric Hematology/Oncology500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.