Dr. Zaharia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Valentin Zaharia, MD is a nephrology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Zaharia completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Akdhc - Thomas and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zaharia is board certified in Nephrology.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Bellevue Hospital Center / Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zaharia?
life saver for us
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valentin Zaharia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zaharia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zaharia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zaharia frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Zaharia's office is located at 2545 E Thomas Rd Ste 120 120, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix