Dr. Stoik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vaida Stoik, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Stoik completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp/Worcester Med Ctr. She currently practices at Aurora Rheumatology and is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albany Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Vincent Hosp/Worcester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Vincent Hosp Worcester Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Kaunas Medical Institute, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Rheumatology2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311 Existing Patients: (920) 288-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoik?
Dr. Stoik is wonderful !! Active listener and answers all my questions to help me better understand my disease. She's been instrumental to get me through all the medication trials required to finally get to Humira and Otezla. She collaborates with my General Practitioner and Cardiologist as a team to insure I'm getting the best possible healthcare. I can't imagine where I'd be without her help over this past couple years. I highly recommend Dr. Stoik.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stoik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stoik frequently treats Insomnia, Gout, and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus.
Dr. Stoik's office is located at 2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stoik speaks Russian, Lithuanian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center