Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Vaibhav Parekh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Parekh completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He currently practices at Gbmc At Texas Station and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parekh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 2008
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Sardar Patel University / Pramukhswami Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Pramukh Swami Med College Sadar Patel University, Medical School — 1998
- Sardar Patel University / Pramukhswami Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Meritain Health
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gbmc At Texas Station1 Texas Station Ct Ste 210, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Existing Patients: (410) 683-3380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parekh?
My first visit was great. It was refreshing to have a physician take time to thoroughly explain my condition and offer several options for treating it , including natural options. Dr Parekh was a perfect choice for primary care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parekh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parekh frequently treats Chronic Pain, Gastritis, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Parekh's office is located at 1 Texas Station Ct Ste 210, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parekh speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center