Dr. Vadim Madfis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Madfis completed a residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates of Jacksonville and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Madfis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Internal Medicine Associates of Jacksonville
Internal Medicine Associates of Jacksonville, PA6320 Saint Augustine Rd Units 12a B, Jacksonville, FL 32217 (904) 737-6200
Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, English
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tartu State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madfis?
I absolutely love Dr. Madfis!!! He made me feel that I was in safe hands. I was very pleased with my experience at his office. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside